Softball League Registration Information for Winter League
To register for upcoming league play at Softball World, your team will have to sign up in person or by Registering Online.
If you are an existing team, simply click on forgot user and password and the system will send you your information
If you are new new simply create an account
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to also get your user id.
WINTER 250 LEAGUES
Sunday - Men's D E and Rec and Coed and Coed Rec starts 12/1
Monday- Mens and Womens Starts 12/2
Tuesday - Mens D, E and Rec starts 12/3
Wednesdays- Mens D and E Starts 12/4
Thursday - Men's D E and Coed and Coed Rec starts 12/5
Friday - Men's D E and Rec and Coed and Coed Rec starts 12/6
ALL DEADLINES ARE UNTIL LEAGUES FILL UP
All start dates may change based on previous league end dates
$295 plus 2019 $25 sanction Fee ALL TEAMS NEED TO SANCTION IN 2019
6 games in 3 weeks
UNLIMITED HOME RUNS OVER THE 250 FENCES
NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN FOR WINTER LEAGUE
CANNOT KEEP COED AWAY FROM MENS!!
If you are planning on playing tournaments in 2019 you will need to register your team through USSSA
$50 deposit to register your team and the remaining balance is due on the first night.
Home Run Rules and Player Classification per League
- Mens SD: 4 over the 300' fence and Open Rosters
- Mens D: 2 over the 300' fence and no more than 3 C players per team
- Mens E: Out over the 300' fence and no C players & no more than 3 D players per team
- Mens E Rec: Inning ending out over the 300' fence (No tournament players may play rec)
- Super COED: 4 over the 300' fence regardless of gender and Open Rosters
- COED: 2 Male/2 Female home runs per game over the 300' fence and no C players
- COED Rec: Inning ending out over the 300' fence (No tournament players may play rec)
The management of Softball World reserves the right to deny any player from participating at a level of play that would be unsafe or unfair to the other players and opponents in that league. Management of Softball World also reserves the right to require teams to move up in classification for purposes of creating good and fair competition.